The NinjaTrader Round Numbers indicator plots “round numbers” based on a user input. The following options are available in the indicator:
- Break on First Candle: if set to true, any round number level will break on the first candle (based on inputs in 02. Indicator Inputs). If set to false, the first bar will not break the round number.
- Show Broken on First Candle: if set to false and a round number was broken on the first candle, the round number will not be plotted.
- Break Type: If set to Break: Close, then the round number will be broken when the close is above / below the round number. If set to Break: High / Low, then the round number will be broken when the high / low is greater than or less than the round number. If set to Constant, the round number will never be broken.
- Draw Type: if set to Use Start/End Time, the round number will begin / end plotting on settings in 02. Indicator Inputs. If set to On New Session, the round numbers will begin calculating on the first bar of a new session. If set to Start when Loaded, the indicator will use the most current Close to calculate the round numbers.
- Round Numbers: use the format use a decimal format and use a semi-colon (;) to separate the round numbers you wish to use. If you use .00, all numbers that end in .00 will be plotted, but if you use 1.00, only numbers ending in 1.00 will be plotted.
- Start Time: the time to start calculating round numbers if Draw Type is Use Start/End Time.
- End Time: the time to end calculating round numbers if Draw Type is Use Start/End Time.